Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Interesting?

Not sure if this is of any interest at all but this excerpt from an Andrew Swan letter to the MYND saying that he will be “accepting public campaign financing next year” caught my eye. I guess he’s no Doer after all or is he?.

Dear members of MYND,

(...)

I am also committed to accepting public campaign financing next year. With these additional funds, Provincial Office will have access to additional funding which will help to build our resources and organizational strength. Youth is a priority for me because I have witnessed the energy that Young New Democrats bring to their events and our party, and I want to help the MYND to increase their activities throughout the province.

(...)

Please do not hesitate to contact me at my campaign office if you have any questions.
Sincerely,

Andrew Swan
Candidate for the Leadership of the Manitoba NDP

No comments:

Post a Comment